wolly mammoth – 04

more than half a month without a post 😦 … but finally i managed to work on the mammoth 🙂

i first tried to pose the high poly mammoth in zbrush, but this did not work, transpose master refused to carry the pose from the lowpoly to the high poly… so, back to blender, and i built an armature. and i made a quick test pose, just to see, if the displacement map works on the posed mammoth too… looks pretty good to me,,, and, yes, the head is separate, the visible seam will be covered with the mammoth hair later 😉

woolly_mammoth_05

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s