i decided to push the study from yesterday further, since i had an idea :-).
so, i corrected all mistakes i found in the speedy sculpt of the skull, and then made a manual retopo, such that jaw and rest are two meshes. this way i have now a skull, as anatomically correct as i could do, with a movable jaw… of course, just for fun, this would be ridiculous to do, but i do have a nice surprise, which i will reveal at the end of this project 🙂
so, here is the retopo meshes (ah, blender viewport skips some edges of the wire, believe me, they are there!), and the sculpted multires version of the skull: