anglerfish – as gamemodel

and since i liked the render, i decided to do the anglerfish as gamemodel for the game that is developed (i do the models and some of the textures). there is an underwater level, and even though i did an anglerfish already for that, a second one will create more variety of the sea creatures… so, put the 2.5 million fish into decimationmaster, then projected back the polypainting onto the decimated model, and cleaned up a little the projection artefacts (the spikes seem be difficult for reprojection), then uv master … and it became about 10000 polygons, 3000 alone for the teeth … looks nice in the game 🙂 … here the compare, left the original, right the decimated model

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s